I am going to begin keeping a sort of photo blog with a little writing for this year. I also hope to share more raw and vegan recipes and even some DIY projects! I plan to use this blog as an inspiration to bring my own dreams to reality. Those are my simple New Year's resolutions for this blog.
So stay tuned for lots of fun DIY home and craft projects, and more recipes!
January 20, 2012
September 1, 2009
Snickerdoodles are one of my favorite cookies and I have yet to find a recipe so I came up with this one. Snick-raw-doodles if you will...
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 1 cup Groats
- 1 cup Cashews
- 1/4 cup Dates
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 Vanilla bean
- 4 packets of Stevia
- Drizzle of Agave
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- Dash of Cinnamon(Optional)
- Grind the Quinoa and Groats into a flour and then add the Cashews and grind them too.
- Process the flour mixture with the rest of the ingredients.
- Use an ice cream scoop or spoon to put small scoops on dehydrator texflex sheets.
- Dehydrate at 135 degrees for 1 hour and then flatten the scoops with a spatula or spoon.
- Dehydrate at 110 degrees for 4 hours or until dry and crumbly.
Makes 10 Servings.